- Each challenge and each conflict is a „call“ for change and for developing new talents.
- We do have the abilities required for the change but they are often hidden by judgment, negative experiences and beliefs.
- If this potential is unleashed and exploited, the problem will disappear. The necessary step towards growth has been made.
- Transform the perception of the problem and the emotions of all those involved – through empathy, system- and process analysis.
- Become aware of projections, roles and limiting beliefs –take a new decision.
- Clear emotional and mental blocks.
- Identify steps to resolve the problem – allow yourself to feel the power of the solution.
- Strengthen authenticity, emotional competence and the courage to be exceptional.
- Renew relationships – transforming communication.
- Learn different ways to connect with your inner source. Strengthen the inner centre of power.
- Use your strengths and uncover unexploited abilities.
- Strengthen your self-confidence through new practical experiences. Do not allow yourself to be blocked by fears and worries.
- Indentify operational “step changes” for personal breakthroughs.